As the waste producer, you are legally responsible to ensure that hazardous waste is not disposed of into your general waste skip. We will advise you on the best way to dispose of your Hazardous Waste and supply you with the equipment you need to put this into practice.
Our current hazardous waste removal contracts include:
- Clinical Waste Disposal
- Hospital Waste Management
- Factory Waste Management
- Electrical Waste Management
Hazardous wastes are types of waste that could potentially be harmful to either the environment or to human health. It is illegal to dispose of hazardous waste as general waste, as hazardous waste requires special treatment before it is recycled or disposed of. As a waste producer, it is your responsibility to ensure that when undertaking hazardous waste removal this is done through the correct processes so your waste is disposed of properly.
Why Network Waste?
- Same day and guaranteed next day service on all skips
- Aim to divert 100% of your waste from landfill
- Fully compliant and meet the strictest environmental regulations
- Don't use contractors recycling less than 80%
- Source the most effective waste removal solutions locally
Want to secure your waste against any unauthorized access? Available across most of the UK or Lockable skips can help solve a lot of problems
Wait and Load Skips
Wait and Load Skips allow you to dispose of your waste in a short space of time, and are ideal in restricted areas or if you have restrictive time constraints.
Choose Network Waste to become your Waste Management partner and we will take care of every aspect of the process for you and save you money.